Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Online Storage for you


Image source:www.flickr.com/photos/cl0udberry/6726185/

I'm a student who has a lot of assignment and thesis to be completed. Of course we are going to use computer to complete all of the assignment and thesis. I wonder if anyone is still using typewriter nowadays to complete their work. The risk using computer is your file is infected with virus or corrupted. So, we need to backup our important work unless you are hardworking enough to start your work from zero.

What I did to backup my file is using the other storage other than the hard disk in my computer? Here is some suggestion:

1. Using thumdrive/flashdrive
It is really cheap nowadays, a few years back, my first 128 Mb thumbdrive cost me about RM98. Today, 2 Gb thumbdrive only cost you RM20.

2. Using DVD-R
You can store your file permanently up to 4.7Gb using one blank DVD-R.

3. Using e-mail storage
I have many email accounts and I always attach my important work to my another email.

4. Using Free Online Storage
There are many online storage available. One of them that I used is http://www.freedrive.com



You can get 1 Gb online storage using the freedrive.com. What makes me want to use freedrive.com is because it is user friendly and you can categorize your file to private, group or public. You can share your file is you save your file in group and public category.

0 comments:

Post a Comment