Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hidden function in your sony ericsson (The best way to check any sony ericsson mobile phone)



I've bought Sony Ericsson W660i last year. It has been near one year I have been using this phone. This is the best choice of hand phone that available at that time. With RM 450.00, you can get a 3g phone, 2.0 Megapixel camera, Quality audio(It is sony walkman), Mp3 and 512 Mb memory stick. It was the last year price. With 3g function, I also can use the Google maps function in my phone (I'm going to review it next time).

Last few days, I've discovered the hidden function in my sony ericsson. This function is also applicable with other sony ericsson model. This is the 7 step to see the hidden function in your sony ericsson:

1) Right
2) *
3) Left
4) Left
5) *
6) Left
7) *

After you have complete the step, the hidden function will appear. You will see 4 hidden function which is:
1) Service Info (model info, software info, sim lock, configuration)
2) Service Setting (USB charging function)
3) Service Tests (main display, LED/illumination, keyboard, speaker, earphone, microphone, vibrator, camera, video call camera, memory stick, fm radio, real time clock, total call time, security)
4) Text Labels

The 3rd function which is Service Test function enable you to check your sony ericsson mobile phone if there is any problem with it especially before you want to buy the 2nd hand mobile phone. This Youtube can explain to you clearly the steps.



I love Sony Ericsson.

5 comments:

Ihsan Khairir said...

Nice! I tested mine ;)

Thanks for the info!

lutfiraffi said...

yeah.. welcome.. thanks for visiting

Unknown said...

how do i do this in W580i not able to press right it is going to Text message

humera said...

how to set messege in my sony ericsson model no 161

lutfiraffi said...

Humera: you should use "shortcut" function in your phone

Post a Comment